"Allen Automatic Transmission is the best place to take your repairs not only for transmissions, but other repair work. Jason, Pam, and Brad treat you with the best customer service and also make sure everything works correctly. They are honest and reliable in many ways. I have been through more than a handful of car repair shops and this one does not..." -Kelly B."Allen Automatic Transmission is a fantastic place to go for repairs! They truly went out of the way to make my car run right. Jason made sure that I had a ride home after I dropped my car off. Everytime I called them they were honest with me. Never once did I have to worry about them ripping me off because I didn't know anything about cars. Allen Automatic..." -Britnie B."Allen Automatic Transmission has been a complete blessing. After over a year of dealing with car problems that two dealerships couldn't fix & many excuses, my uncle recommended that I take my car here to fix my ongoing shifter issue & my transmission problems. Thank you to all the staff at Allen Automatic Transmission. My car works great! " -Jen T.
Don't want to submit an application online? Print one off and bring it in!
The ATRA Code of Ethics and member pledge
for Rebuilder Members of the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association
As members of ATRA, we pledge to ourselves and to each other to diagnose transmission problems for customers and for each other in an expert and honest manner, and to state that the removal of a transmission from a vehicle in correction of its problems is necessary, only when this is the case.
- We further pledge to provide prompt and courteous in-car diagnosis on behalf of customers of other member shops free of charge (Members may assess a charge up to one (1) hour of diagnostic time for electronic testing and scanning based on the current Golden Rule rate provided the charge is agreed to in advance by the warranting Member).
- We further pledge to act with integrity, and to speak at all times in a responsible manner, and in all ways to adhere to the concept of the Golden Rule in our dealings with the motoring public and with our competitors of industry.
- We further pledge ourselves to the promotion and improvement of the automatic transmission service and repair industry through maintaining the highest standards for parts and workmanship quality at our places of business.
- We further pledge ourselves to the continual training and retraining of ourselves and our employees, in order to keep abreast of the constant changes in the state of the art of our industry.
- We pledge to have ourselves and our employees tested and certified on a continuing basis in such a manner as will demonstrate the ATRA member shops are staffed with capable personnel.
- We finally pledge that such transmission assemblies as we represent to the consuming public and to other members as “rebuild”, will have been re-processed according to the Association Rebuilding Standards and Definitions as outlined in these By-Laws.
At Allen Automatic Transmission, we are proud to stand behind all of our work and offer comprehensive, industry-leading warranties:
- 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on automatic transmission vehicles
- 3 year/50,000 mile warranty on premium transmission rebuilds